By Valerie Burns
Research shows first impressions are formed within 10 seconds or less.
Business women and men understand time is money – but few have mastered the insider tips and tricks needed to present an image that instantly radiates magnetic confidence.
A key element is an image that represents your business or company perfectly. The following are seven tips and important guidelines for projecting a professional, confident and polished image:
- Develop an awareness about what image is being projected.
- Determine the best fit and style for your body.
- Cultivate a polished style that exudes success for your business.
- Understand how accessories enhance (or detract from) your overall look.
- Learn how to project an individualized, polished image fitting to your personality.
- Learn “what not to wear;” let go of what doesn’t serve you.
- Create a stress-free closet that assists you in efficient selection and coordinating.
You may only have 10 seconds to create a first impression, but remember: You only have one chance.
As a Santa Barbara-based image consultant and public speaker, Valerie Burns has more than 20 years of experience producing style transformations that drive personal and professional success. See http://www.valerieburns.com/